Training on Hoarding Disorder: An Overview with David O'Leary, MA, Rostered Psychotherapist
Time & Location
About The Event
The cost for this training is $20 per person (maximum 25 people).
To register for this training please click on the "Register Now" button.
Please make checks payable to:
David O'Leary, M.A. LLC
145 Pine Haven Road., Suite 2091, Shelburne, Vermont 05482
The training consists of the following five core components:
- What is Hoarding Disorder and who is affected?
- A guide to assesment tolls for measuring clutter and client readiness
- Working with community partners and resources
- Basic Intervention Strategies
- Real-life application of intervention strategies with role-play
David O'Leary, M.A. is a rostered psychotherapist in private practice in Shelburne, Vermont. David is a graduate of Saint Micheals College Graduate Program in Clinical Psychology. He has worked in the fields of domestic violence advocacy with Steps to End Domestic Violence and most recently with those experiencing Hoarding Disorder, chronic disorganization, and squalor at Burlington Housing Authority as part of their housing retention program. David promoted a humanistic focus to healing and growth, and pairs evidence-based techniques with understanding, compassion, and focus.